Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Pictures Update!!

I got my wedding pictures back lastnight and they are great. I can't wait to share them. It'll be a few days before I get around to them, there's over 2200 photos. But for any of you that live close I have about 500 pictures in albums already that they did for me, so come on over and check them out.
I would also like to say a big thanks to Jim and Kathy Cooper for all their hard work the weekend of the wedding and the past month editing all those photos. You two are both amazing, and I think you should quit your day job and take up photography. Kathy and Crystal get another thank you for the already started scrapbook. It's beautiful! I only hope I can do half as good. I'm so excited to share it with all my friends and family.

And for those of you who are sick of wedding pictures, you might want to ignore my blog for a week or two. Although with the Halloween Party this weekend I'm sure I'll have cool pictures from that to share, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see what I post next.

Here's just a teaser of the wedding pics. It was Crystal's favorite!

No comments: