Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting ready for the Big Day!

So we are almost ready to tie the knot. It's been beautiful here recently so we hope to get a nice day. I've been checking the 10 day forecast everyday, and it's finally showing Saturday. As of now Thursday will be Sunny and 75, Friday Partly Cloudly and 72, and Saturday Partly Cloudy and 69. I really just pray it doesn't rain on Saturday. I know they say it's good luck to rain on your wedding day, but I really want to take pictures outside! Most of the planning is done with just a few little tasks to complete this weekend. Gib & I are very excited to go on our Honeymoon to Jamaica. It really can't come soon enough. Family will start rolling in already on Wednesday so we are very excited. It has been years since Gib has seen his Dad and I've never met him so we will be spending some much deserved time together. I'm very excited to see my two out of town bridesmaids Jen and Karly. It has been what seems like forever since I've seen them.
In other news, I became an Aunt again last week. Her name is Kaylee Sue and she is absolutely adorable. And my best friend from Chiropractic school just had her first baby on Tuesday, Jack. I wish I could see the Hanson family at the wedding, but with the baby just being born, now is not the time for them to travel.

Kaylee Sue Youngstrom
8lbs. 2oz. 20"
Born 9-12-08 @ 8:17am

Jack Lee Hanson

7lbs. 3oz 21"

Born 9-16-08 @ 1:45pm

No comments: